Facebook Badge

Monday, May 19, 2014

Air Conditioner Repair Tulsa = www.357ac4u.com = 918-357-2248 heating, hvac systems

How to get your Air Conditioner Repair in Tulsa. http://357ac4u.com Hi Mary! How are you? Oh your air conditioning system broke too? Oh let me tell you, Tuesday, I smelt something terrible coming from it so I had to turn it off. Luckily my neighbor had a guy they trusted, I have always used one of the big companies before, but you know it always seemed they just never really fixed it. Pat said I should call Superior Service of Broken Arrow for Air Conditioner Repair in Tulsa, and in two hours my air conditioner was fixed! I was so glad I call Superior Service. Oh you have heard of them, Yea, the guys who won the Super Service Award for 2012 that s the company You should call, Sure let me give you their number, ready ok its 918-357-2248 Got it? Good, Call them now Okay, are we still on for tonight? Yea you got the number 918-357-2248, I ll see you tonight then, ok? Bye! for Air Conditioner Repair Tulsa just call we are here to serve OK82223 Thanks fo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXls5QnixuM

No comments: