Facebook Badge

Monday, May 19, 2014

Air Conditioning Review Tulsa 918-357-2248 AC Repair HVAC furnace heater heating service

http://357ac4u.com 918-357-2248 - Hello again, Thank you for watching, we would like to once again share with you a Air Conditioning Review Tulsa sent into Angie's List about an air conditioning company in the area, Beth T of Richmond, Indiana wrote in, she said the following, The 32-year-old air conditioner in my rental property finally died. Using Angie's List, I called three companies to get quotes. I didn't like the poor quality of the brand one company recommended. Another company tried to sell me extras (more insulation in the attic, replace ductwork). I went with the third, Superior Service. The service rep, Josh, did not recommend anything extra. When I asked if my ductwork needed to be replaced, he said no, it was fine. Josh first recommended one brand, but I told him I preferred a different brand because of ratings in Consumer Reports. He told me that was a good choice, and did not up the price for a higher ranked brand. He did not try to sell me higher efficien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J78vZfyu-Q8

No comments: